Shipping & Handling
All orders placed after 3 PM eastern time will be packed and shipped the following business day. In some circumstances, orders will be shipped out the same day via USPS or UPS Mail.
We fulfil and ship orders daily from Mon - Fri. We do not ship to PO Box's.
Gun orders will be shipped via UPS (except for PR/Guam/HI/Alaska/offshore insular areas) and accessories can be shipped by UPS or USPS.
Flat Rate Shipping applies to the lower 48 States.
*Additional shipping charges may apply on orders outside of the lower 48 states such as Alaska, Hawaii and all other offshore insular areas, such as American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Items that are pre-ordered will ship out as soon as possible.
Reach out to us @718-450-4146 if you ordered both in-stock and pre-ordered items and would like the in-stock product to be shipped out first. Additional shipping fees may apply.
*ALL AIRGUN & AMMO SALES ARE FINAL*
- All Airguns are inspected and tested prior to being shipped out to the customer. After receiving your product, please test to assure its functioning properly. The customer has 48-hours after receiving the product to notify us of any missing parts or shipping damages. In the case of rifle manufactured defects, The Pellet Shop will repair or replace the product based on the nature of the situation. Accessory and other non gun related manufacture defects will be handled by the manufacture directly.
- If the rifle has warranty defects within 45 days of purchasing & requires service, The Pellet Shop will cover the shipping cost both ways for warranty work. After 45 days, The customer is responsible for the shipping the product to us and The Pellet Shop will cover the return cost.
- Items that are used, not in original packaging, or otherwise not in new and sellable condition cannot be returned without prior authorization from an representative. If approved, a restocking fee of up to 30% applies.
- All products will have to pass a thorough examination if the item is sent back. In the case of customer misuse or human fault, we reserve the right to refuse or withhold a percentage of the return.
Please remember that PCP airguns are highly technical products with many moving parts, seals, etc. that will need maintenance over time. There are certain o-rings and parts that are not covered under warranty, but considered routine maintenance (breech o-rings for example).
Due to the complexity of these products there are many times that incorrect use can cause issues. These type of issues can be evaluated and would not be covered under warranty (installing aftermarket power kit parts for example or incorrect tuning).
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping returned merchandise, and product should be packaged safe and insured. Any damage that occurs in return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- In the event that an exchange or replacements is needed due to the error by The Pellet Shop. We will cover the shipping charges and any exchanges or replacements will be mailed out after the original item is sent back.
- In the case that an exchange or replacement is needed due to customer's error, the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges. Items must be in new sellable condition.
Adapters & Accessories
- Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return most items in original packaging.
- Items that are used, not in original packaging, or otherwise not in new and sellable condition cannot be returned without prior authorization from an representative. If approved, a minimum restocking fee of 15% applies.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping returned merchandise, and product should be packaged safe and insured. Any damage that occurs in return shipping is the responsibility of
•We will prosecute fraudulent orders.
•Because of the nature of the products that The Pellet Shop supplies, we must perform an extensive validation of orders. This may include verification of shipping and billing information, phone calls to customers, verification of valid e-mail, cardholder information and cardholder authorization.
• Fraudulent orders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
• Unreturned items within a reasonable time frame will be charged and prosecuted.
• Price and availability are subject to change without notice. However, we do our best to provide our customers with up-to-date and error free product information. In the event that there is a pricing glitch or mistake, The Pellet Shop is not obligated to honor pricing mistakes. If you place an order and it is found to contain a pricing error we will contact you by email or phone to inform you that your order can't be fulfilled. Your credit card will not be charged.
• We reserve the right to speak to only the card holder. If a fraudulent order is suspected we will wish to speak with the card holder and a phone number must be given to us. The cardholder can not call us.
• Order tracking and shipping information is available after an order that has been confirmed, billed to the customer and shipped.
Sales tax will be collected within the state of NY.
*All cancellations and/or refunds will be subject to 5% transaction fee to cover bank fees*
By ordering from www.ThePelletShop.com you agree to the above terms. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, you know and are in compliance with all laws in your state, county and city and fully comply with them, and that all other information you provide to us is accurate and complete.