- 1.6 x 6.5 inches
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become lose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
Note: We recommend ordering 1 caliber size up to eliminate the chance of pellet clipping
DISCLAIMER: The products on DonnyFL are INTENDED for the use on airguns only. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent for which it was intended for. It is your Responsibility to know the laws in your country, state, county and city and to fully comply with them.